Join us as we run all over Brighton in the coming months!
Whether you’re a running novice or an all out pro, we’d love you to join us as we race our way along the coastline. Sign up to race in the Brighton 10k, Half Marathon of full Marathon (or all three!) and we’ll support you right the way to the finish line. There’s just over twenty-four hours left for you to sign up for the 2014 Brighton Marathon. We would LOVE it if you joined Spark+Mettle hero Bud Teasley as he runs the heavenly flat course all along the sea.Is 26.2 miles about 13.1 miles too long? No worries. Founder and CEO Eugenie will be running the half marathon and the 10k and would love to have some buddies by her side.
What you need to do:
- Choose which race you want to run (or do all three!)
- If you want to run the Brighton Marathon on April 6 2014 as an independent runner you must register by MIDNIGHT tomorrow, June 13, 2014. You can register here: https://endurancecui.active.com/event-reg/select-race?e=4456651. It costs £60 to enter.
- The Brighton Half Marathon takes place on February 16, 2014. Registration is open now and costs £32. https://www.raceplus.co.uk/raceplus-entry.php?content=1&event_id=BRHM14.
- The Brooks Brighton 10K is on November 17, 2013. It costs £16 to enter, and you can do so here: https://www.activeglobal.com/running/brighton-uk-england/brooks-brighton-10k-2013.
- Email Eugenie Teasley (email@example.com) to let her know which race(s) you’ve registered for.
- Set up a fundraising page through our BT MyDonate platform: https://mydonate.bt.com/charities/sparkmettle with a minimum fundraising target of £250.
What we will do for you:
- Send you training tips and tricks, as well as fundraising ideas, in the weeks and months leading up to your race;
- Support you find travel or accommodation;
- Provide you with a snazzy t-shirt for race-day itself;
- Rustle up armfuls of cheering folk to keep you motivated as you go;
- Give you an amazing goody bag at the end;
- And a beer;
- And a sports massage;
- And the biggest high five of all time.
Do it! Register now!
- Brighton Marathon on April 6 2014 // DEADLINE MIDNIGHT JUNE 13, 2013 // https://endurancecui.active.com/event-reg/select-race?e=4456651.
- Brighton Half Marathon on February 16, 2014. https://www.raceplus.co.uk/raceplus-entry.php?content=1&event_id=BRHM14
- Brooks Brighton 10K on November 17, 2013. https://www.activeglobal.com/running/brighton-uk-england/brooks-brighton-10k-2013
And tweet @sparkandmettle when you’ve registered!