Over 7 weeks, 1200 students across 6 countries worked with their teachers and with the Taqaddam online platform to develop their character strengths and skills. Alongside this they worked in small teams to develop a Future Innovation idea in answer to one of the following issues:
1. Think of an innovative idea that will help to solve one of the environmental problems your country is facing.
2. How might you and your team encourage the people in your community to adopt a healthier lifestyle?
3. How could you support the improvement of your community? Specify a problem that your community faces and think of an innovative idea that would act as a solution to that problem
In each of the participating countries, after the final workshop all the teams came together for our Future Innovation Competition day.
We’ll be showcasing the winning ideas over the coming weeks on the Spark+Mettle website, but we were absolutely blown away by the high standard of ideas that all the teams showcased. Student s went to such efforts to produce their projects and so we want to exhibit as many of them as possible! If you were a student taking part in Taqaddam and you would like us to showcase your competition idea, please contact us at email@example.com
- A short explanation of your idea (300 words maximum)
- Name of the members of your team
- Your school
- The country you live in
- 2-3 images of your idea – this can be of the stall you presented on the day, images of you and your team working on the idea or photos taken from your presentation